ANNUAL DIPLOMATE DUES PAYMENT
Each year, the ABFPRS provides an incredible array of tangible and intangible services that benefit diplomates as well as the entire specialty of facial plastic surgery.
- Maintain the value of your certificate by assuring the continued high standards of the examination and credentialing process.
- Coordinate efforts with the AAFPRS to maintain ABFPRS recognition by state regulatory agencies.
- Verify diplomate status to patients, licensing bodies, third-party payers, and others.
- Maintain an up-to-date registry of all diplomates.
- Ensure proper disclosure of the ABFPRS credential.
- Answer patient questions about the meaning of ABFPRS certification.
- Coordinate public relations efforts with the AAFPRS.
- Provide ongoing support to the AAFPRS Fellowship program.
- Assist diplomates with privileging, directory listing, or recognition problems by providing information packets about the ABFPRS credential.
- Link your webpage to our physician locator page on our website
These activities are of the utmost importance to keeping the ABFPRS strong. I urge 100% support from everyone. Thank you for your continued support.